An Institutional affiliation means to have a formal connection with Qualification Awarding Body, for the purpose of examination and certification of trainees. Trade Testing Board affiliate both public and private sector Technical / Vocational Training Institutes with the objective to assess competencies of learners at uniform standards. Any training institute that has legal status to operate, may apply for affiliation with TTB, regardless of its size or sector it operates in.
Please download Application Form and fill-in, preferably typed. Submission of case be in folder and must be complete in all respect. Attach following documents along with application:-
- Bank Deposit Slip of TTB Charges / Fee.
- Copy of CNIC of Applicant
- Copy of registration/authorization from any Authority to run proposed courses.
- Staff Statement duly signed and stamped. Annexure-A
- Copy of ownership documents OR Attested copy of rent deed (in case of rented building, furnish copy of both side of stamp paper).
- Affidavit on Stamp Paper worth Rs.100/- for affirmation to abide by Rules, SOP, Instructions, Policy etc. of TTB, Punjab. Annexure –B.