Short Courses give you the opportunity to enter in the job market as Basic Skilled Worker. A short course not only updates your skill set for career growth but also improves creativity to enhance performance at work place.
Trade Testing Board Punjab (TTB), Lahore conducts final examination of short courses (up to 6-months) and award certificates to the pass out trainees. Short Courses offer perfect option for those who do not want complete full qualification of one or two years. Following are the important aspects
- TEVTA approved curriculum, Training Contents & Conduct Hours, will be followed for training of Short Courses.
- Class size 10-25 trainees will be observed strictly; and maximum number in any trade in any Session should not be more than 50 trainees. TTB will not accept more than 50- trainees in any trade.
- Registration Examination and Certification Charges @ Rs.600/- per trainee, as Single Fee, will be paid to Trade Testing Board, in form of Bank Draft / Pay Order/ On-line.
- 1200 per trainee will be charged as Double Fee. The Examination Charges for Supplementary trainees will be paid @Rs.400/- per trainee.
- 80% attendance is essential to appear in examination. The status regarding attendance %age of all trainees will be provided to Trade Testing Board, 15- days before the conduct of examination.